2009年1月23日金曜日

Interview

I have an interview with Mr.dunhum.
1. Why did you come to come to Japan?
I did not want to Japanese wife to come to Japan. I met my Japanese wife in U.S.A. I want to marry and I want to know wife’s culture.

2. How long have you been in Japan?
About twenty-three.

3. What was your first impression in Japan?
It’s very hot. My country is just temperature. I was surprised very big city and many people in Osaka. When I first saw dowtonbori, its very surprised.

4. What are you favorite of Japan food?
My favorite is okonomiyaki. But It’s different by a day. Sushi is very delicious. Japanese tuna frozen, but Americans tuna is fresh.

5. How often back to hometown?
I go back to once a month.

6. Do you meet your parent?
I have to go business so I don’t meet person. I wont to meet person.


I think he is very love for his wife. I think envious of his wife. He is very kind and interesting.

0 件のコメント: